Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dress up days!

Emma Claire and her best buddy and cousin Patton!








As I have mentioned before, we dress up alot at our house - I am always on the lookout for inexpensive dress up clothes for girls AND boys at consignment shops, sales, etc. I found this cute dragon costume at a local consignment shop- it's much better for the boys than the PRINCESS dresses he usually gets put in.






This is my 10th grade prom dress from when I went to prom with Tommy T!!! - Wow that was a long time ago! - No, I wasn't 3 ft tall in the 10th grade - the dress is supposed to hit right above the knee! Wilson couldn't resist being able to climb up on furniture!



Henderson doesn't get dressed up in costumes YET, but I couldn't resist this SMILE picture (sorry Katie)!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks big sis! :) I couldn't be mad about that photo only because Henderson looks sooo incredibly adorable!! Can't wait to see y'all next weekend!

Anonymous said...

Ok, Kellie, I had no idea you were part of the blogging world! I mean, our girls have only been in one activity or another for a couple of years now and we never even discussed it! I saw your comment on Jeff and Rachel's blog (they are old college friends of mine). Well, I'm adding you to my friends now and will check in on you guys (even though we see each other every week practically!)

Anonymous said...

Yes, the Farmer's Market is open on Tuesdays and Saturdays. Also, there is an organic one on Thursdays from 3-6 in case you're interested! I will be glad to give lessons on the veggies!

Anonymous said...

So precious! Love the reuse of Prom dress!!!!!! I see that Leigh Collins mentioned an organic market! Would love to know where. Thanks for visiting my blog! Loved seeing pictures of your beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

The best things to get (as far as veggies to freeze) are assorted peas (they will shell them at the farmer's market) and okra. Yes, there is a process you have to do before you bag them and freeze them. It's called blanching!

Will's side of the family

Will's side of the family

Kellie's side of the family (minus a few)

Kellie's side of the family (minus a few)

How we REALLY like to dress!

How we REALLY like to dress!

Lots of Love!

Lots of Love!

Best Friends!

Best Friends!

Children being children!

Children being children!