My friend, Allyson sent me this, the rules are to list 5 things you love, link back to me and pass along to 5 friends.
1. My family... my husband, my children, my parents and sisters, my in-laws, my neices and nephews - and I am so thankful that we are all a close family and get along so great!
2. To excercise - especially when I can do it when it's not taking me away from my family - I love to get up before everyone else and go for a quiet, dark run outside with my dog, Daisy (though lately at least one child has been waking up at 4:30 am - the time I usually try to go, so it hasn't been happening)
3. To eat.... especially this time of year, turkey and dressing and desserts galore!!!!!
4. My house decorated for Christmas and a cozy fire and all the ones I love close to me!
5. To sit back and watch my children play with each other and friends - to see sheer joy in their faces as they do what God intended for them to do at this young, tender age - laugh and have fun!
6. (because I can't stop there) Jesus - plain and simple, I love Jesus!
5 friends whose blogs I love: