Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Happy

A certain little Stinker surprised me with a Christmas Happy today. I didn't check the mail b/c it was raining all day and then we went to Will's work party. When we got home, at about 8:30, I was exhausted and got the children and myself ready for bed and hit the sack...or so I thought. Will came in the room holding this package and I squealed with delight! I just KNEW!!!! I couldn't believe she selected ME!!!! The outfit is perfect - "Good Things Come In Small Packages" - and with our recent - "small boys" struggles - it just made my day. And she even remembered my other two with stickers - she must know children and how they get giddy over stickers!!!!! Thanks Becky!

We were forcasted to get SNOW today, but since that never happened, I decided to dress the children sans Christmas colors and go with snowmen for the Christmas Party!

Henderson doesn't have a snowman outfit, so he got to go in traditional Christmas attire!


My hands are FULL




They are all just "itching" to get into the presents!




But WHY can't I open it????





Henderson says, "I'm TRYING to get to the presents, mommy!"




This picture is from the Choir Program Sunday night - look on the second row behind Emma Claire and you will see her cousin Patton - they had just walked up onto the stage and he and the other boy had their hands on their ears b/c they thought the music was too loud - it was hilarious!


After school today, Emma Claire and I made our own Christmas Happy's for the childrens' classmates - I had a great helper! Maybe I have an INKLING of creativity in me!!!





Again, you're seeing finished product first, b/c I forget that blogger reverses the pictures!








Another hands over ears picture!



The patient 4 and 5 year olds, waiting to perform!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Love EC's pantaloons too! That package looks very familiar... I too was on the receiving end and squeeled with DELIGHT! :) That Becky.... she's too good!

Anonymous said...

*double turkeys*!! you girls did not have to say a single word! but i am beyond tickled that squeals were had. that was completely the point!! and to be honest, i was nervous as a cat to send them (because i only know darby online and i didn't know if the small packages would be ok. again...i have issues lol!!) plus...you 2 are my "mama to 3 under 5" buds!! i only noticed that afterward. i just love you two!!

and good job on the christmas goodies!! there will be some happy folks pretty soon!

Will's side of the family

Will's side of the family

Kellie's side of the family (minus a few)

Kellie's side of the family (minus a few)

How we REALLY like to dress!

How we REALLY like to dress!

Lots of Love!

Lots of Love!

Best Friends!

Best Friends!

Children being children!

Children being children!