Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Fun with the Christmas Tree!

We had a little fun with the Christmas tree last night - I was able to get off the couch for about 30 minutes without feeling nauseous from all the pain medicine and antibiotics on an empty stomach- enough time to let the children have a little fun with "MY" tree - they are always entranced but the beautiful glass ornaments and the surprises they find!

I think Wilson is horrified that Henderson is eating the ornament!
Sure hope that' s not lead paint from 1943 (or China)!
























Good news is... I'm feeling MUCH better today 100%- I highly recommend a root canal for anyone with a severe toothache - I know, sounds crazy, but you cannot imagine the pain that one little tooth can rack on your WHOLE body!!!!

3 comments:

andi said...

Just a little note, the glass ornaments can shatter really easily and cut little Wilson's mouth up, or choke him if it broke when he was gumming them.
I had someone warn me about that before and wanted to give you a heads up. I know that you don't let them eat them or anything, but just wanted to pass it along from one mama to another.
Glad you are feeling better!

Allyson@House of Stephens said...

OUCH! So sorry about your tooth. Glad to know you are feeling better. The kids look adorable, as always!

Kellie Patton said...

Just to clarify - I only let him(Henderson, by the way) eat the ornament for the sake of a good picture - he was crying when I put him down and that's what made him happy - anything for a good picture, right? Ha ha! thanks for the warning - though I know how easily they shatter - have lost a couple this year already - but only the small inexpensive ones so far!!! =)

Will's side of the family

Will's side of the family

Kellie's side of the family (minus a few)

Kellie's side of the family (minus a few)

How we REALLY like to dress!

How we REALLY like to dress!

Lots of Love!

Lots of Love!

Best Friends!

Best Friends!

Children being children!

Children being children!