Saturday, March 14, 2009

Annie and Friends


****Keep in mind that I always forget that blogger reverses the order of the pictures when they upload, so the days' events go from last to first.....


This morning we headed to Barnes and Noble for a book fair supporting the Children's Theatre group here in town. "Annie" is the upcoming production and my neice, Chandler, is an orphan. We met Mary Alice and her mom Ashley there and had a great time watching the orphans and Annie perform a few pieces. Mary Alice came home with us and the girls had a great time acting out the songs, particularly "Tomorrow" and "It's a Hard Knock Life" - I have now heard these songs sung 563, 897 times by my precious daughter - I'll be dreaming these songs tonight!!! The girls (I) built a tent and they enjoyed a picnic and watching the movie Annie (and so did I- brought back lots of memories, as that was my favorite movie as a child)!!!!!











Do you get how Mary Alice was trying to pull in the red hair???



My neice, Chandler, is in between Mary Alice and Emma Claire






















3 comments:

Ford Family said...

We have Annie & Mackenzie loves it & I love to watch it too, like you said, brings back geat memories!!

Sue said...

Cute pictures! You know that you can move them around once they are uploaded...click on the picture you want to move, drag your mouse (or finger on a laptop) over to the scroll bar, and then move it up or down depending on where you want the picture. You just have to make sure to go back and delete the extra space where the picture was or it makes your post take up a ton of empty space. Hope that helps.

Katie said...

Awww Annie! I might...MIGHT...STILL be able to recite every line from the movie. :)

Cute pics.

Will's side of the family

Will's side of the family

Kellie's side of the family (minus a few)

Kellie's side of the family (minus a few)

How we REALLY like to dress!

How we REALLY like to dress!

Lots of Love!

Lots of Love!

Best Friends!

Best Friends!

Children being children!

Children being children!