Friday, April 3, 2009

2 Little Helpers

I had 2 eager helpers last night in the kitchen! We made the German Chocolate Ooey Gooey Butter Cake from Kelly's Korner Recipe blog They were great helpers, but had just had a bath and ended up quite sticky from all the licking and dripping that was done! FYI - a box of powdered sugar, electric mixer, and a 2- year old and 4 -year old DO NOT MIX!!!!! What a mess - but so much fun! We laughed and giggled til our stomachs hurt (from the laughing, not the sugar - I think). It turned out great, but VERY rich!!!!!












Sorry, I forgot to take an "after" picture!!!
I am reading Jesus Who Is He, by Tim LaHaye - anyone read it? It was published in 2006, so it's not new, but I came across it in my church library this week and thought I would venture away from my normal Christian fiction and try some non-fiction. Who better to read about than Jesus? Especially during Easter week!!!!

Will's side of the family

Will's side of the family

Kellie's side of the family (minus a few)

Kellie's side of the family (minus a few)

How we REALLY like to dress!

How we REALLY like to dress!

Lots of Love!

Lots of Love!

Best Friends!

Best Friends!

Children being children!

Children being children!