Monday, April 20, 2009

Me? Kreativ????

I wouldn't say so, but apparently Sara and Ivy disagree - Thanks you two!!!!!





This is what you do to share the award:




1. Post the award on your blog, and link to the person who gave you the award.


2. List seven things you love.


3. List seven blogs you love.


4. E-mail or comment on those blogs to let the people know you've given them the award.


Here goes...in my not so creative ways....


7 Things I Love:


1) Jesus, My husband, my children (Necessarily in that order - at least that's what I strive for) Much easier said than done, especially with 3 very small children!!!!


2) LOVE my church and all my friends there - not sure what I would do without them


3) To eat (pretty much anything, especially sweets) and drink liquid poison (aka Diet Coke)


4) Exercising - yes, I REALLY do!!!! (Running, weights, tennis) - just wish I had a little more time to enjoy it!


5) A clean house - and I actually love doing the cleaning - just not at the expense of my children or husband!!!!


6) Facebook and Blogging - I cannot tell you the last time I watched a tv show - seems like whenever I get a free moment, this is what I do. Trading one evil for another, huh?


7) My Canon Rebel SLR
8) Mornings
9) Watching my children play together
10) Anything with fruit in it!
Oh yeah, only 7 - well, whatever.....



7 Blogs I love (I mean...REALLY, do you think I can narrow it down to 7? - Have you seen my list on the right side???) I'll try!!!!












6) Andi


7) Abby
and many, many, many more - just take a look!

5 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Thanks! I already got this award and did a post about it several days ago. I gave one to you too!!! HA HA!!!

We really need to get together! Let me know what afternoons are good for you now that it's pretty. We can come over there or we could meet up somewhere outside at a park or something!

aedozier said...

I am honored to be in your 7!

Allyson said...

Thanks! I Love your blog too!

andi said...

I am so thankful that you thought of me!!! Thanks!
Thanks so much for your prayers.

lindseykennedy said...

I've been meaning to ask you what church you go to?? We go to Grace, but arent sold on it yet.

P.S. I seriously doubt you mean me for #4 but I'm going to pretend it is. haha!

Will's side of the family

Will's side of the family

Kellie's side of the family (minus a few)

Kellie's side of the family (minus a few)

How we REALLY like to dress!

How we REALLY like to dress!

Lots of Love!

Lots of Love!

Best Friends!

Best Friends!

Children being children!

Children being children!