Friday, February 18, 2011

Keeping Your Little Girl

A dear friend gave me this book this week and I finished reading it in a day and a half!  It's a MUST read if you have a little girl - especially between the ages of 5-12!!!!  Drop what you're doing and get it now!  We must do all we can to protect our little girls, keep them close and grow them up to be Women of God!!

 My dear, sweet Emma Claire - I'm so glad we're off to a great start - but I can do so much better!  I pray God will give me the grace and patience and wisdom and strength to do all I can to raise her up into the woman God wants and desires her to be!!!



Read more: http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard2_1.php?sid=54488-61-AC9EAD64C79E039047528AB0D38C09EC##ixzz0dulADQqZ

3 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

Oh thank you so much for sharing this Kellie! I will buy this for my daughter to read for OUR Emma Claire...and our Anabelle too! Thanks so much!

Ford Family said...

Definitely going to check that one out!! Thanks!

Henley on the Horn said...

I can't wait to read this! I love the title!

Will's side of the family

Will's side of the family

Kellie's side of the family (minus a few)

Kellie's side of the family (minus a few)

How we REALLY like to dress!

How we REALLY like to dress!

Lots of Love!

Lots of Love!

Best Friends!

Best Friends!

Children being children!

Children being children!