Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Cat









Okay, so I know you are all tired of seeing beach pictures, but I just got a CD from Will with more pictures on it and I had forgotten all about the CAT - on the BEACH!!! Now, I'm not much of a cat person, I like them fine, I'm just more of a dog person, anyways, I wouldn't think that cats would like the sand, but boy did this one! And Emma Claire being the animal lover that she is, couldn't resist. We were told that this cat had scratched and bitten a child the day before, so I told her no touching, only look and don't get too close to his face. Well, from far off and with my zoom on I catch this...


(Sorry for the "bottom" shot, but this shows you how fearless EC is when it comes to animals - she would've had her face underneath that chair if I hadn't been watching!)


She and her cousin are both "caught" -- Emma Claire thought she was hidden behind the chair!!!

and she knows it - it's still hard to see, but she's looking right at me, knowing she's about to hear about it - no more kitty for them!!!







Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It's off to work we go!






Wilson got sunscreen in his eyes on the last day and cried and cried and cried - I felt REALLY bad, maybe I went a little too far trying to protect him - I cleaned them with a warm washcloth as best I could, but only time would take the tears away!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just ran across your blog and have to say you have a gorgous family!

Anonymous said...

This is too funny!!! My sister use to carry scissors with her eyes closed. She thought if she couldn't see mom, mom couldn't see her!! (Re: hiding behind the chair) I am NOT a cat lover, sad to say, not even a cat liker..........

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog!

I enjoyed looking at your pictures and seeing the beautiful clothes you make/embroider. Maybe you should do a giveaway, wink, wink. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you posted, because now I get to look at your sweet family and your beautiful children!! I'm glad ya'll are doing well. Thanks for saying hi!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family. I love the way you dress your children. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am excited about finding this new daily read :)

Will's side of the family

Will's side of the family

Kellie's side of the family (minus a few)

Kellie's side of the family (minus a few)

How we REALLY like to dress!

How we REALLY like to dress!

Lots of Love!

Lots of Love!

Best Friends!

Best Friends!

Children being children!

Children being children!