Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Camera


Thanks for the comments on the pictures, as for the camera it is Olympus brand - I have had it for 4 years now - it was my first digital camera - it has been very trustworthy over the last few years, though I would like a new one b/c it is rather bulky and pretty slow. I'm really not a great photographer, I just take alot of pictures and get lucky with only a few.

I thought this was a funny picture - it was snapped by my father-in-law as we were trying to get everyone ready for the family picture!

I could just eat his little face off!

On a cloudy morning, Will took Emma Claire to the Alvins Island where they have alligators and sharks - she loved it!

We have a busy week coming up leading up to Halloween and Homecoming. The children will get to dress up in the Halloween costumes 4 times before Halloween even gets here - CRAZY!!! It's busier than Christmas - but all fun and games (literally). I hope to have some great posts coming! For now I'm working in the mornings and helping my in-laws paint their new house in the afternoons and evenings when I'm free (aka when Wilson is napping or someone else is keeping him - 2 year olds and paint sure don't mix!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post. Reminds me of my family in Florida. Now I'm having Destin withdrawals. We love being at the beach. We've never been later than August, but the weather looks wonderful.

Will's side of the family

Will's side of the family

Kellie's side of the family (minus a few)

Kellie's side of the family (minus a few)

How we REALLY like to dress!

How we REALLY like to dress!

Lots of Love!

Lots of Love!

Best Friends!

Best Friends!

Children being children!

Children being children!