Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring has Sprung!


Let me start with a little advertising.... This adorable monogram came from http://www.thepattonpatch.com/ - you can find the link on my side bar. This is Will's first cousin and we went to her son, Jack's 4th birthday party Friday (Louise and Jack are pictured above)- the shirt Emma Claire had on there was done by Louise too. If you like what you see....Go get you some!



We started off the weekend with Jack's birthday party - the children had a great time!









My little love bug found a bug of her own - she ain't afraid of anything -she called it her "inch worm" - I have no idea what it's really called - I didn't get close enough except to get a picture. I made EC throw it down and clean her hands before she ate cake. She did and then her aunt Ellen told her to come stand beside me and let me look in her hair and low and behold - there he was - inching his way up her head. We got him out and she threw him down and a few minutes later I saw him crawling up her shorts...that little guy loved his new friend and didn't want to be left behind (no pun intended)....but I assure you - he was. No worms in our house!!!!






Yep, still there




















Notice Wilson's change of clothes....he had a little accident.....




lot's of cousins all around!




Today we enjoyed the beautiful weather riding bikes and playing outside with cousins again



He's a mess, but he sure likes to eat!!!!




He learned how to ride his bike - TODAY - and he did so good - only fell off a couple of times, once skinned his knee and the other nearly fell down the sewage drain - now wouldn't THAT have been a good story - life is not boring around here!











We started off today with a pancake breakfast at a local diner to raise money for the upcoming production of "Annie" - it was delicious and the entertainment was even better!



Notice Will and Henderson were not present - it will be quite AWHILE before we feel comfortable taking him to a restaurant again.




Stubborn Wilson WILL NOT look at the camera when it is ME behind it!



Aren't they so "for real" looking???? And they sing as good as they look!


The play is this upcoming weekend!


Crazy girl again....





I think he ate a whole 3 bites of pancake!!!









I hope the sun is shining where you are and you're making the most of the day God has given you!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds like you guys are having a great weekend! Unfortunately, we haven't been outside much because of March Madness. It truly is MADNESS & I'm ready for it to be OVER. I want to come visit soon so let me know when you guys have a free weekend! :)

I also need to find out what kind of camera you got, because I need to put it on my wish list! I love your pictures!!

lindseykennedy said...

I love that you got a picture with Zoe in it! She has been sad that she wasnt on the news or in the newspaper or in that cute picture behind the door. I'll have to show her this one.

Will's side of the family

Will's side of the family

Kellie's side of the family (minus a few)

Kellie's side of the family (minus a few)

How we REALLY like to dress!

How we REALLY like to dress!

Lots of Love!

Lots of Love!

Best Friends!

Best Friends!

Children being children!

Children being children!