Monday, February 8, 2010

Still Here

I'm still here, just busy with life and I've got my last Shrimp and Grits show tomorrow - that's 8 shows in the last 7 days - plus my "real" job and 3 small children and husband (who has been a lifesaver this last week!)!!!! I'll be back soon, but really I don't have much...it's COLD outside - I'm SO ready for spring - we've been planning a girls/children's trip to the beach for Spring Break and I couldn't be more excited!!!! I'm also in the middle of Beth Moore's study Believing God and if you've ever done one, you know that any free time I get, it's spent diving in and relishing God's Word.



2 comments:

Between You and Me said...

love smocked clothing...I dressed both my boys in it until they both were about 4....each one of them reached that age and declared that they didn't want to wear "dresses" anymore. To them, it all seemed like dresses! :) I sure hope I didn't scar them.

Hope the weekend brings you relaxation and rest!

Love Being A Nonny said...

I have missed your posts but am glad to hear it is just because you are so busy!!

Love the line of smocked clothing you are involved with. Precious things!

Will's side of the family

Will's side of the family

Kellie's side of the family (minus a few)

Kellie's side of the family (minus a few)

How we REALLY like to dress!

How we REALLY like to dress!

Lots of Love!

Lots of Love!

Best Friends!

Best Friends!

Children being children!

Children being children!